What is this? More content from Comicpalooza 2019!? enjoy this live panel from comicpalooza “podcasting for Geeks”.
Comicpalooza Is finally here…well it was here. Thirsty, Jon, and special guests discuss Comicpalooza, pop culture, movies, and business.
– Thirsty really needs to take over finding people to interview
– Jon blames his injures to “over-walking”
– So every overweight white male is dressed as Endgame Thor here
– Spoilers on Endgame, Game of Thrones, and all that other crap we distract ourselves with
– People are weirdly scared of rain when the Con takes place inside a building…
What ever happened to those Video Game systems that none of us could afford? well let me tell you! This week Jon and Thirsty talk about the ‘ol systems of yore and their trusty sidekick accessories.
-What do you get when you take a Phone and a taco? That’s right a Nokia N-Gage
-Why on earth can you use a super scope in Yoshi Safari?
-You remember that time you first held a controller that had rumble features and freaked out for a second
-Be a bad ass bitch who gets an arcade machine for free
-You had me at Ginger but we read the rest of the title anyway
Well it seems we are back for good! Took a while to get into the swing of things but we are back with a second episode dedicated to Indie Comic reviews! We also have an announcement at the end of this weeks episode.
- Thirsty thinks she is fancy because she knows some french
- Here at Raging Nerds we are a Masters of the Universe family
- Demonic Pumpkins and a talking stuffed unicorn is an average family day out for us
- I’m still confused on who are the ancients and if people with special mutant powers are called ancients…
- Mr. Cadbury and demons are all I’m here for
After an extended hiatus Thirsty and Jon are back at it again with the first segment of a two part indie comic review! So sit back and relax while we go over some reads.
- Lets be honest…Trinity Cross is a stripper name
- The Phantom kid takes a trip to Goodwill to stock up on Easter baskets and sandals.
- ya know maybe having all that occult stuff underneath your town is causing all this drama but idk that’s just me
- Mad Max meets Blade Runner don’t mind if I do
- that moment when you don’t realize you’re reading an Anthology comic book and think the comic is just jumping around really fast
Jon, Thirsty, and Justin Corbett return to the Marsden Mansion in Z-man games’ Choose Your Own Adventure: House of Danger to fight ghosts’ and help the alien ambassador.
-20 minutes to save the world…sounds like a regular Tuesday night.
-Who you gonna call? The aspiring psychic investigator!!!
-Wait, were all these monkeys able to talk this whole time?
-If Super Mario has taught me anything its to eat random mushrooms.
-Its about to get lit with these UFO strobe lights.
Jon, Thirsty, and Justin Corbett return to the Marsden Mansion in Z-man games’ Choose Your Own Adventure: House of Danger to venture on and save the mysterious creature.
-If I knew reprogramming my brain was so easy I would have done it sooner!
-Are all the Marsden computers sentient and have watched the movie Over The Top?
-You would think a house as old as this would learn some manners and not slam doors.
-Oh I thought that rumble was from my stomach since I haven’t had any food since being in this house.
-There is a suspicious amount of faulty hardware when these people are loaded…
Jon, Thirsty, and Justin Corbett return to the Marsden Mansion in Zman games Choose your own adventure House of Danger to venture on to the basements.
-If you didn’t know already I’m a physic investigator!
-Who knew Bananagators tasted amazing?
-These monkeys really need better password protectors for their stuff…
-We’re going full John McClane up in this bitch.
-Remind me to never walk into a auto shop unannounced.
Jon, Thirsty, and Justin Corbett return to the Marsden Mansion in Zman games Choose your own adventure House of Danger. We cover future cons Staple and Fandemic.
-Is this why my packages are always late? Why are you running around this house sir!?
-Something scarier than the paranormal…Dolls… porcelain dolls
-Maybe there was a reason a ghost was leaving the Billard room?
-I thought Thunderstruck was just a song by ACDC
-Lets just act like a table full of ghosts is totally normal
Welcome back to Raging Nerds! After a couple weeks off Jon and Thirsty bring you something new. Just released from GenCon and Zman games comes Choose your own adventure House of Danger Board game.
-Quick talk about Leaky Con and how there was no real Butterbear
-Special Guest Justin Corbett from Mind fudge Comedy podcast joins us as we yell and laugh at nonsense.
-If you see a monkey playing a violin you may have a concussion.
-Why yes I would love to go into a freshly dug grave for something shinny.
-No more caves and underwater beasts okay?